The thoughts of a woman trying to live simply yet abundantly, contentedly yet expectantly, wisely yet adventurously... all for His glory.

1.21.2010

how to contact me when I'm in West Africa



While I am volunteering overseas with Mercy Ships, there are several ways to stay in touch with me:

1) Email (theartofreflection [at] gmail [dot] com) and facebook are the fastest.

2) Via phone at (954) 538-6110 (extension 4337). However, it's generally easier for me to call you as I am 5 hours ahead of central time in the US. I've gotten really good at calculating the time differences when I call home so that I don't call in the middle of the night.

3) I love letters and mail! It only takes about 2 weeks for mail to reach me, believe it or not. Just be aware that if you send a package (or anything heavier than 1 ounce), it costs me $5.60 a pound to receive it... so please just be mindful of the weight! You can send letters and packages to:

Lindsay Nelson
M/V Africa Mercy – Nursing Department
PO Box 2020
Lindale, TX, 75771-2020



I look forward to hearing from you and sending you fun post cards from interesting places.

No comments: