The thoughts of a woman trying to live simply yet abundantly, contentedly yet expectantly, wisely yet adventurously... all for His glory.

11.02.2009

what beauty looks like



This is Gnuipanga, or Panga for short. She's one of the VVF ladies I've been taking care of recently. There's another dress ceremony tomorrow, symbolizing the new life and new hope that these women have after a successful VVF surgery.

Isn't she beautiful?

Thing I am thankful for #23: the radiant smile a woman smiles when she has regained hope.




(Both photos taken by the Africa Mercy communications team)


Join us as we count our blessings over at Holy Experience as part of the Gratitude Community.




holy experience

2 comments:

Tea said...

She is beautiful!! I love that second picture!

Michelle said...

The beauty of regained hope...what a beautiful thought.

I love this blog....I will return here frequently to read and rejoice...or pray with you.

Blessings,
Michelle