I have been given two blog awards recently... I'm definitely feeling loved!
lovely literary blog for the Over the Top blog award!
The rules for accepting this award are to copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. Answers can only be one word! Pass the award to your favorite bloggers and alert them they have been awarded.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? straightened (for the first time in 6 months)
3. Your mother? lovely
4. Your father? consistent
5. Your favorite food? mac&cheese
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? master's?
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? singing
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? adventure!!
13. Where were you last night? birthday party
14. Something you aren’t? short
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? pedometer
17. Where did you grow up? Idaho
18. Last thing you did? read
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? unused
21. Your pets? plants
22. Your friends? amazing
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? jittery
25. Missing someone? Mercy Shippers
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? perfume
28. Your favorite store? TJ Maxx
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? unsure
32. Your best friend? my joy
33. One place that I go over and over? library
34. One person who emails me regularly? Eva
35. Favorite place to eat? Panera
I'd like to pass this award on to two blog friends I've recently "met" who have gone out of their way to encourage me:
Tea @ Homemaker's Heart
Michelle @ Shhhh....I'm Thinking!
family and faith. Thank you Tea!
Here are the rules that come with the Superior Scribbler award....
1. Each Superior Scribbler that I name today must pass the award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom she has received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on her blog.
I'd like to pass this award on to several blogging friends whose blogs are always well-penned:
Eva @ Life and Prime Numbers
Angela @ BusyBees42's Weblog
Roo @ Where Her Feet Land
Deb @ Talk at the Table
Andrea @ One Journey Among Many